A few things I will note so far though that will be in the next update.
- Bug fixes
- Brothel issue with an invisible wall (Fixed)
- Game Guidance (Not really a bug, but would be nice for some people)
- More NPCs and additional content. (Because most people like content, right?)
- Improving the Shrine's Monster Girl Introductions!
- This is important. They all have names! You won't be naming them anymore. They're all special and need love! Special love!! (Adding WAY better dialog and copy/pasta)
- Locking party size to 4 members at a time. If you want a new party member you'll need to go to the ranch, leave a girl, and recruit someone different. Same goes for unlocking a girl. Gotta have room to take her back to the ranch.
- Progress on the Arena.
- That includes arena battles and progressing for future developments.
- That also means fixing some kind of ticket glitch people were fighting with.
- That also means getting your first rival! I've been kinda itching to introduce "her"!
- This update will not include new collectable monster girls. I will not be progressing on the under world area for this update.
Monster Girl Rancher is getting a small revamp as far as interaction goes with party members. You'll need to leave monster girls at your ranch if you want a new party member. This will help with the "Talk with your Monster Girls" actions much easier on me since I'm trying to not use scripts. Plus I like it a little more because in the original monster rancher games, you could only have 1 monster at a time, up until the more recent games like EVO and MR4 where you could have 5 at a time. I'm going through the process to editing the event sequences to benefit this new implementation. I'm gonna add some stuff to the arena too.
Keep in mind I start my new job next week. I am more happy to work on MGR and SM, but I may be busy on weekdays and sometimes weekends because on Friday and Saturday nights I am usually playing D&D with my friends. I've also considered taking two fetishes off of my "No go" list due to the request emails I've got so far. Those two were incest and bestiality. Personally, I don't care. I'll add it where it will be appropriate but someone might need to wright the material if they REALLY want it in there, otherwise I might over look it. Feel free to write up a random event for me and I'll get to adding it to the game. I might need a few more people to ask me to remove it from the list though before I actually go through with it. You can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you could just add me to your skype using my ID: wizardcraft9000
Thanks for reading!